Pinterest For Small Businesses And Why You Should Consider Using It
Pinterest for Small Businesses And Why You Should Consider Using It -
Why should small businesses consider using Pinterest and how can it help business owners achieve their goals? Well, while Pinterest is admittedly the newest addition to the social media scene, using it can definitely enhance your brand visibility online and give your marketing efforts a much needed boost. How can it help you achieve these results? Let us count the ways.
How can Pinterest Help You Achieve Your Business Goals?
- Pinning can help you promote your products and/or your business. “Pinning” or uploading your product images in Pinterest can help you promote your business to the Pinterest community. You can likewise have your products featured in the Pinterest gifts section by simply adding a dollar sign to your image description. Can this help you increase your profit margin? You bet it can!
- You can use it to promote blog posts and promotional videos. Pinterest can easily be used to create a visual directory of your blog posts and marketing videos. A lot of bloggers are already getting some very good results by using this technique so why shouldn’t you?
- It can help generate traffic to your site. Each pin automatically credits a do-follow backlink to the original source so it can definitely help bring traffic to your site.
- It can help give valuable market information. You can get a lot of useful information by taking a look at the profiles of those who are interacting with your pins, the number of likes and repins you are getting and the rate by which your follower base is increasing. All these information can help you tailor your pins to get the most from the Pinterest community.
- Use it to provide useful information. Aside from promoting your business, you can also use Pinterest to share interesting information from various sources to your target market. Pinterest users favor those who provide a useful and interesting mix of content so do not fall into the trap of posting self-serving pins all the time.
Using Pinterest: Best Practices and Useful Tips to Consider
Now that you have a more concrete idea on how Pinterest can help you achieve your business goals, here are some tips that can help you boost your business using today’s third largest social media network.
- Add a “Pin It” button to your blog or website. Spread the word and encourage your audience to follow you on Pinterest by installing a Pin It button on your blog pages.
- Use related apps. There is now a number of Android, iPad and iPhone apps that can help you make the most from your Pinterest experience so consider using them. You can find all the tools you need by visiting this page….click here.
- Get creative. Be on the lookout for interesting content and feel free to share them with your followers. This will also help in building your audience and increase fan engagement. After all, Pinterest is a savvy social-networking platform so engage and build relationships with other users.
- Write keywords-rich descriptions. This is an important element as well. Write your profile descriptions that helps target your audience by providing keywords. Don’t forget to also use the same practice in writing your descriptions in your board area. Take advantage of both of these spaces to give your audience a valid reason why they need to buy your product as well as follow you.
- Get personal and have a “conversation”. Create boards that relate to your personal interests to assure your followers that there is a human face behind the business. On the other hand, it’s not always enough to just create a board or follow other people’s boards; a little personal touch definitely works wonders.
- Be engaged. Pinterest does not operate on a set it and forget it principle so take the time to interact with other users, especially the more active ones. Start following fellow users, leave them a message and get into the habit of interacting with the community by liking and/or re-pinning their posts. These can help you get the results you need.
- For more ideas on how to boost consumer engagement in Pinterest, click here.
Based on the positive results other businesses are getting from their engagement in the Pinterest community, there is a strong possibility that you will get the same effect – provided you do it right. So, keep these tips in mind in building your Pinterest community and start pinning! You’ll never regret it.